Doctor Étienne Cardin-Langlois
Dr. Etienne Cardin-Langlois obtained a specialization in plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery from McGill University, in Montreal. Beforehand, he completed his medical studies and a bachelor of kinesiology at the Université de Sherbrooke.
After five years of specialization in Plastic Surgery, Dr. Cardin-Langlois went to Italy where he subspecialized in reconstructive microsurgery and hand surgery.
His kinesiology and medical backgrounds help him see the person as a whole and adapt his treatment plan to each individual. His subspecialty provides him with a large therapeutic arsenal which allows him to use a wider diversity of surgical techniques.
Dr. Cardin-Langlois’ practice involves three aspects: He works as a professor and surgeon at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS), where he practices hand surgery, reconstructive surgery, and general plastic surgery. He is also in private practice, where he performs most of his aesthetic procedures. Finally, he is a consultant for Iso-Santé, a Sherbrooke-based company focused on the workplace.
- Certification in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Collège des médecins du Québec
- Certification in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Specialization in Plastic Surgery, McGill University
- Subspecialization in Reconstructive Microsurgery, and Hand Surgery
- Doctorate of Medicine, Université de Sherbrooke
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, Université de Sherbrooke
Medical practice and associations
- Plastic Surgeon, Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS)
- Clinical Professor, Université de Sherbrooke
- Public and Private Practice
- Member, Association des spécialistes en chirurgie plastique et esthétique du Québec